And they lived happily ever after...
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Okay so this the ending of the Winter League fairy-tale.
We started off bad. Like BOOOOO bad coz we were all slow sleepy and just not there. Tempers flared a bit and we got pretty frustrated which made it worst. And I still didn't perform.
Then we had a slight rest when we drank up martinis. People started to move and get more motivated. And I still didn't perform.
Last game: the deciding one. So we fought back and we managed to win! Marvelous play from all the people on the field. Especially the nerve chilling universal point. But they managed to keep their cool and triumphed! not mention we reduced some of the C7s to tears And I still didn't perform.
3/4th placing game was the same as the 2nd game. I did 2 really bad pulls. So after that I gave up pulling to not risk Jac/Joyce's wrath. I sort of forgot what went on at this game. And I still didn't perform.
I can't be bothered to describe. So cutting long story short. Went home, showered, league party, drank very very the little, banana got tipsy, banana puked, I felt bloated, went home, showered again, went to bed, tried to sleep, couldn't sleep!, woke up. Thats all. The end!
Sort of bored now. I guess its the tiredness. League rocks. But I gotta get my act together. I can't wait till exams end.




when i first saw C7, i thot u were referring to cervical vertebrae 7. the last of the cervical vertebrae that can be palpated. ohmyson.
Leave your disc with us :P