<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/448029925485501982?origin\x3dhttp://huck-to-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Grass!

Tick Tock Time Travels Through!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hello! I am officially the worst procrastinator on earth. Things i have done in the past hour/day:

01: listen to music
02: register a domain name for fun
03: looked at a million blogs
04: updated my own blogs
05: highlighted 1 line of my notes
06: day dream about Ultimate
07: think of all the Ultimate that I can go for after exams
08: wish holidays were here
09: left my table in its horrible mess ( I am supposed to tidy it up so I can study)
10: not study

So much of exams coming soon. My whole house is asleep except me. It gets a bit boring. I am so not meant to study. Someone get me a Ultimate related job please.

Bookmark this post to del.icio.us Digg this post! Bookmark this post to Yahoo! My Web Bookmark this post to Furl